Fair & Rodeo Camping Agreement due by July 30, 2021
Camping options availability:
Full Hookups (water, sewer, electric) $100.00 (these spaces are limited to RVs that have slide outs. Please make sure to indicate how many slide outs and on what sides, so we can accommodate everyone)
Electricity and Water: $85.00
Off Grounds: $50.00
Tent Camping: $25.00
1. All youth using the campground must be chaperoned. If not staying with a parent, name & age of
chaperone must be provided.
2. All parking must be paid by July 30th and on file at the Fair Office for the person(s) listed on the form.
3. Personal vehicles will be parked in the North parking lot at the airport.
4. No cars or trucks will be allowed in the campground after 10 pm Wednesday. You will be fined $10.00 if in the campground.
5. We cannot guarantee special requests, you will be pre-assigned a camping spot.
6. Season passes (if paid for) will be with camping attendant.
Payment for camping:
pay online with Stride Events
send payment to
Lincoln County Fair
PO Box 490
Davenport, WA 99122
For further questions about camping during the Fair & Rodeo contact the
Lincoln County Fair Office