Rules and Information
- Exhibitors need to have a knowledge of the General Rules, Livestock Rules, Jr. Livestock Sale Rules, and Health Regulations before filling out entry forms.
- Hogs under 230 lbs will show in the feeder class and will not be eligible to sell.
- Any hogs over 300 lbs will go in heavy weight class and are not eligible for championship class.
- No filthy livestock will be allowed to unload.
- At the discretion of the Swine Superintendent any hog will be disqualified if the hog shows any evidence of piggieness, scard, hernia, foul sheath, sores, bruises, cryptorchidism and/or blemishes causing impairment of the carcass cut out.
- Division 2: Judging of Swine and Ribbon Awards- each class of hogs will be judged separately by weight.
- Division 2: 4-H, FFA and Open will be judged separately or at the discretion of the barn superintendent, depending on the number of entries.
- All livestock entry forms and fees must be received by August 11th at lcfair-rodeo.fairentry.com
- The use of fireproof decorations in barns is strongly recommended.
- No dogs allowed in barns.
- Weigh-in date and time is Wednesday, August 23rd at 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm. See the Weight and Weigh-in Requirements for further information.