Rules and Information
- Exhibitors must read the General and Livestock Rules, and the Health Requirements before filling out entry form.
- All Exhibitors entries are due by August 11th online at FairEntry or at the Fair Office.
- All birds must be identified according to breed and color on the entry form.
- Birds in a trio or pen cannot be shown as singles.
- For the purpose of this exhibition, the terms
“cock” and “hen” shall mean birds hatched previous to current year, “cockerel” and “pullet” shall mean birds hatched in the current year.
- A bird which is not physically fit/properly groomed shall NOT be shown or displayed.
- Diseased or unsightly birds will be removed from the show room.
- At the discretion of the General Livestock Superintendent or Barn Superintendent, an exhibit can be excluded from showing if the animal is not bitted or properly prepared for exhibiting at the Fair.
- All birds must be fully feathered and groomed for the Fair.
- Any birds not meeting this specification will be refused.
- Birds must be in their cages by 9:00 pm, August 23rd.
- We provide dishes–bring your own feed.
- Please bring decorations for your area, plus an educational poster. See Department 2.
- Each exhibitor must be there for 1-2 hours of barn duty each day.
- Your birds must be fed and watered by 8:00 am daily and clean under your cages.
- Fitting and Showing will be judged according to M. 4263
- Class 1 may exhibit but cannot be judged.
- Use the lots listed to the right to identify the type of breed of your bird in Breed Classes