Rules and Information
- Prints must be no smaller than 5” x 7” and total size may not exceed 11” x 14″ including the board and mat.
- All prints must be the work of the exhibitor.
- All prints should not have been exhibited in the last 3 years.
- Name and exhibitor number must be marked on back of each photo, just in case we need to get a hold of the exhibitor.
- Exhibitors may enter up to 3 photographs in each section.
- Prints must be mounted to a board, to allow them to stay flat and sturdy, and have a mat.
- All exhibits must be received by August 23rd, 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Exhibitors should be familiar with the General Rules before filling out a paper exhibitors entry form or online with FairEntry.
- The paper exhibitor form and correct exhibit tag (i.e. Adult, Teen or Junior) are required to accompany all entries.
- If using the paper exhibit form, the form must be correctly filled-out.
- It is important to indicate a phone number so that you can be reached if there are questions regarding your entry.
- Frames are not allowed, NO EXCEPTIONS. The display is not set up to hang frames.
- No premium points are paid to adult white ribbons.
- Any photos not meeting the requirements will be displayed, but will not be judged.
- Register entries online at lcfair-rodeo.fairentry.com until August 21st or register entries in person on August 23rd.
- Exhibits need to be picked up Sunday, August 27th after 9:00 am.