The Lincoln County Junior Livestock Sale Rules
The Livestock Sale is Saturday, August 26th 8:00 am at the Sale Arena
The Lincoln County Junior Livestock Association Committee STRONGLY ENCOURAGES & REQUESTS ALL LIVESTOCK SUPPORT & BUYERS TO PAY THEIR SUPPORT AND PURCHASES THE DAY OF THE SALE.
Livestock Sale Rules
- The Lincoln County Junior Livestock Association will abide by all Lincoln County Fair & Rodeo General Livestock Rules.
- The Junior Livestock Association is for exhibitors 4-H, FFA, and Open Junior and Teen exhibiting market Goats, Hogs, Lambs and Steers.
- Barn Superintendents of the Beef, Goat, Sheep and Swine Barns must turn in the Market Judging results to the sale Committee Secretary by 7:00 pm following the Market Classes.
- Bidder numbers will be used by all buyers. Numbers available at the sale office.
- All payments are due the day of the sale. Prearranged billings are due within 30 days of invoice date. An 18%monthly late fee on your remaining balance will be assessed if not paid within 30 days from the invoice date.
- All returned checks will be assessed with a $25.00 return check fee, sale committee fee AND any additional bank fees.
- ALL DONATION AND SALE CHECKS MUST BE CASHED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PRESENTATION. Please Notify The Lincoln County Junior Livestock Association if you would like to donate your money back to Livestock Sale.
- EXHIBITORS: In case of lost, stolen, damaged, misplaced checks, or checks not cashed within 90 days of issuance, Lincoln County Junior Livestock Association has the right to put a stop payment on checks and re-issue at the cost of the recipient. The stop payment, re-issuance fees, bank fees and sale committee fees will be deducted from the reissued check.
- Any and all discrepancies will be settled by the verdict of the current year sale Committee.
- Animals NOT escorted by a 4-H, FFA or Open Junior /Teen exhibitor through the sale will sell at floor price ONLY.
- The Lincoln County Junior Livestock Association is a terminal sale.
- All market livestock exhibited at the annual Fair and meeting the criteria of a market animal are required to sell.
- Failure to sell the market livestock animal through the Lincoln County Junior Livestock Association will result in the forfeiture of all awards and premiums and may cause the parent and/or exhibitor to lose the privilege of attending future Fairs.
- All Grand and Reserve Champion Market Goats, Hogs, Lambs and Steers will be sold at the Lincoln County Junior Livestock sale.
- Overall barn champion will sell first. FFA will sell first on odd numbered years; 4-H will sell first on even numbered years; Open Junior/Teen will sell after 4-H and FFA at the end of each division.
- All underweight livestock shown in feeder classes will NOT go through the sale.
- Overweight animals, will go through the sale before white ribbons of each department.
- All white ribbon animals will go through the sale last for each department.
- All sales are final by the word of the auctioneer.
- No animals will be purchased from the TURN PEN. **NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Exhibitors must care for their animals after the sale until their animal is loaded out on Sunday morning.
- Stall cards must be displayed at each exhibit stall by 8 AM Thursday morning.
- A 2% commission fee will be assessed to all livestock market sales. These funds will go into the Lincoln County Junior Livestock Association operating expenses account.
- Checks not cashed after 120 days will be considered a donation to the Lincoln County Junior Livestock Association general operating fund.