Rules and Information
- All entries need to be received by August 23rd from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Entries can also be received on August 24th from 7:00 am to 8:30 am.
- Entries received after 8:30 am on August 24th may be displayed but will not be judged.
- Danish system of judging will be used for all exhibits.
- All exhibits must be grown by the exhibitor, except in Division 1: Decorative Design.
- Identify or name your exhibit as specifically as possible as this is highly educational to the viewing public and a credit in judging.
- Any entry having an improperly filled entry form will be disqualified.
- Exhibitors must furnish and be responsible for their own containers and accessories in Division 1: Decorative Design.
- No artificial flowers or foliage may be used in flower arrangements.
- Please keep arrangements in show condition through end of the Fair by replacing any wilted flowers/foliage as necessary.
- When section calls for SPRAY, this is the branching portion of plant with 2 or more blooms open and showing color on a stem cut from main stalk.
- When section calls for 3 BLOOMS, judges are looking for 3 as identically matched blooms as possible with all stems of same length.
- Specimen blooms must have accompanying foliage except where noted.
- Superintendent reserves the right to remove from display and exhibit or part thereof which is not kept up to show quality.
- Glass containers will be provided for all entries in Division 2.
- Exhibitors must check with Superintendent to be sure room is available for inside displays entries in Division 3.
- All entries with wild flowers must identify the flowers by names.
- No premium points for white ribbons for adults.
- There will be a People’s Choice Award.
- Blue, Red, and White awards will be given in each section or lot where warranted.
- If an exhibit is unworthy of award, “N/A” will show on entry tag to show entry was judged and not overlooked.