Rules and Information
- Exhibits need to be received by August 23rd between 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- All jars must be regular Kerr or Ball canning jars.
- Exhibits must be preserved since the 2022 Lincoln County Fair & Rodeo.
- Only one exhibit per person per section.
- Three entries allowed in Other.
- Screw rings should be removed from jar.
- Must label process method, time and pressure, hot or cold pack, date, and any unusual ingredients on a 3 x 5 recipe card to be placed under the jar.
- Indicate if sugarless.
- All products must be preserved.
- Dried exhibits must be in an openable glass jar.
- Label process method, time, variety and date on container.
- All judging done according to latest USDA Standards; see Lincoln County Extension Office for latest publication.
- Register online at FairEntry by August 21st or register entries in person on August 23rd.