Need a place to stay during the
2022 Lincoln County Fair & Rodeo?
- All youth using the campground must be chaperoned. If not staying with a parent, name & age of chaperone must be provided.
- All parking must be paid by July 29th and on file at the Fair Office for the person(s) listed on the form.
- Personal vehicles will be parked in the North parking lot at the airport.
- No cars or trucks will be allowed in the campground after 10 pm Wednesday, August 24th. You will be fined $10.00 if in the campground.
- We cannot guarantee special requests, you will be pre-assigned a camping spot.
- Season passes, if paid for, will be with camping attendant.
Type of Camping
Number of sites available
Full Hookups-electric, water & sewer
Electricity & Water
Electricity Only-off grounds
Fair & Rodeo Camping registration and payments are due by July 29, 2022
Two options available for camping registration and payment